Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hand sanitiser

• Thread starter Deleted member 84
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

D

Deleted member 84

Does anybody use this, getting fed up of using wfp and getting my hands covered in dog **** **** etc so just bought a dispenser for the back of the van now just looking for a good product to put in it. I'm looking at alcohol based one. Any tips before I purchase?

I have some cheap stuff I use, I tend not to get so much poo and stuff on my hose, I'm uber careful. I just sanitise before eating etc.

I use some cheap stuff small bottle and keep it on person.

use cloth for reeling in, and got lucky not got any nasty stuff I'm aware off on reel yet.

got hand wipes, anti bacterial wipes and sanitiser in van too. every little helps......

and yes we just use cheapy stuff from supermarket/etc and keep in glove box.

if i was trad id carry some wipes in asmall packet

i always use a damp cloth for reeling in keeps my reel nice and clean and the van dont smell of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit lol

Does anyone find that they get stuff of the ladder(prob cause of metal) going on there hands, mine are like gray/black for days, their clean(ie from germs) but not, if you know what I mean lol, and I think its the ladders.

I used to get that when trad. I find hands get more drier now when I'm contact with pure water, I have to moisturize more.

and yes, my wife won't let me near her if they're rough, so I'll keep moisturizing! every little helps, after all lol.

Back