Stranded In A Garden

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Mar 19, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I got stranded in a garden today. The gate shut behind me and the only way to open it was to pull it towards you. One problem, the latch had got stuck on the other side of the gate some how. I had no ladder, and no one home. It was a cnc type moment. Luckily I had my Swiss Army knife on me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

hey thats another piece of essential equipment we all should carry.....hmmm yes mrs j nicely locked the gate and went on her way leaving me cleaning the back windows once...ahh she getting a bit ...lucky this was the old gate and you could just lift it off its hinges....close call though i had no ladder...and wheelie bins by the way have a habit of rolling away when you stand on them.....

3. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Looks like it might have been a clamber over the gate moment tuffers. I did that once, with my footstool in one hand, fell over the other side and cut my arm badly. Never again.certainly needed a beer that night!

4. cheapncheerful

yes i thought i would be clever and do this old dears bungalow whilst she was out but it was a real swine to get over the gate.....rotten fencing too narrow a gap glad i am not a burglar its too hard sometimes....

Advertisement