Strange Day

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Paul, Sep 10, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Paul

Paul Guest

I've had 7 calls today for window cleaning, I don't know what it is, I never ever get that many.

Could be the ad words Iain set up I dunno I'm just mythed but not complaining :D

Also got a decent size commercial to price up I'll post sum pics up later once I've been good week so farand it's only Monday

Advertisement
  2. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

Awesome mate!

3. Colley614

Colley614 Well-Known Member

Quality, I'm going to go out canvassing local commercials tomorrow. Decided it's time for a pay rise, I haven't had one for 4 days now!

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Good result mate, try asking how they found you so you can concentrate on the most effective advertising. If it's not because of the adwords you're wasting money but if it is you might be wasting it elsewhere.

5. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Sound funny when you put it like that.

6. Posh

Posh Hero

It's amazing. The last 3 weeks I have priced up & got 31 new jobs. So where 3 weeks ago I was full up I now have my lad 4 days a week instead of 3.

7. harunh

harunh Legend

well done paul mate ;) your doing well mate :p x

8. chip

chip Guru

Wise words think I

Advertisement