Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi All

WCF

Help Support WCF:

well thanks for the nice reply guys

well im thinking about it at the moment i don't know how much it will bring in i think the lader side its going to be at least 200 quid i dont know about the other stuff.

but i would like to say a big applause to all round cleaning that he has sent me hear and i hope that i can stick with it as im not doing anything at the moment and been in and out of temps agency inst working.

B and q do ladders for about £70...

Mop, blade, rubbers, scrims, scraper, bucket, ecover, will be around £60ish..

Then all you need is customers and they are free!

Iv had mine for 4ish years, still going strong, only need to change the feet as with all ladders. I like them because they are light, and most places we walk most of the day so they are perfect for me. A ladder is a ladder to me

Iv had mine for 4ish years, still going strong, only need to change the feet as with all ladders. I like them because they are light, and most places we walk most of the day so they are perfect for me. A ladder is a ladder to me
yer they will last but they are light only due to how thin they are made. These ladders are built for occasional use around the home. They are not designed for Trade and Industrial use. Insurance companies often state that using Domestic Duty ladders and steps for commercial work will invalidate claims for personal injury.

do i need insurance then ????
yer this is the most important thing to have, it will cover you for any damage that could happen, if you hurt anyone or anything like that!

or put it another way do you need car insurance???? lol

Your better with insurance, I'm sure there are plenty who don't. £1,000,000 public liability will be sufficent and not cost that much anyway, you could say 1 customer per month pays your insurance!

/emoticons/sad.png

no way i wouldnt even no what to charge just say if i go traditional or water fed pole for a three bedroom house. 8 windows how much should i charge

or conservatory how much.

the money is i need to basic to live on is 12 grand a year becouse i can get top from credits.

also the months where i wouldnt earn alot is that the winter time etc so many things going though my brain /emoticons/sad.png

Why top up on credits? Why not work your nuts off and earn more than you could ever get for free? Gotta do it properly or not at all, surely?

That's wot I thought. Mine are fine. 3 monthly change feet & fine. You can set up for between £150-200 easy. I see where RCs coming from but there fine to start with & you can upgrade later if you want. Mine have been going strong for 3 years now.

Why top up on credits? Why not work your nuts off and earn more than you could ever get for free? Gotta do it properly or not at all, surely?
i can work my ******** off just wanted to know the basic people make because of winter etc or if you dont have enough work around etc i want to cover all my bases

Back