Streak down the middle large pane SOLVED

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by rafawindowcleaning, Dec 14, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning Well-Known Member

Hi everyone I have seen plenty of people especially newbies to window cleaning have a problem with a streak of spotting down the middle of a large pane of glass. I am a newbie myself but had the same problem with some windows and thought that after.wfping such window instead of waiting for it to dry out and get inevitable streak I used a squeegee to get rid of the drops of water down the middle. Works everytime in my experience

Advertisement
  2. best

best Active Member

Exra scrub, extra rinse.
    Works every time for me

3. keir

keir Guru

4. heyoh

heyoh Active Member

I found that the source of that streak is normally the rubber seal on the top of the pane, so unless its a first clean (in which case id just do it by hand), i just work really close to the top edge, but dont wet it

5. shazzy692002

I rinse half a window at the time, that way the center gets extra rinsing

Advertisement