Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Mini Hozelock Type Connector

Marko067

Has anyone seen one of these mini hozelock type connectors?

Only mine's broke and I'm trying to source a replacement before I go down the rip it out of my sprayer and fit hose straight onto the pump route.

small hose connector 01.jpg

small hose connector 02.jpg

small hose connector 03a.jpg

small hose connector 04b.jpg

As you can see it differs from hozelock in that the 'water stop' feature is built into the male part of the connector.

Unfortunately I went to use it today and the hosetail has brocken off the female part of the connector.

Any ideas where I can get one? So far all of my attempts have turned up nout.

I got my gardena connectors from Homebase they usually stock a lot of them

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Thanks for the reply Paul. The problem I’m having is that the connector I need is the small one of the two. The whole thing is about the same diameter as my thumb. And though it looks the same on the outside, it’s different inside as the waterstop feature is inside the male bit sticking out the side of the sprayer. I have spent a rediculous amount of time trying to source it. Everything on the sprayer is in Chinese so that’s no help. It’s a great little unit and perfect for those odd jobs when you don’t want to get all the kit out. I think I’m going to have to plumb the hose straight onto the pump and fit a claber 10mm fitting to the end of it. 

Yeh this will be a nightmare to source whenever it breaks. My advice would be take it apart and modify it to have more universal connectors. Send us a pic of the Chinese writing though, my bro speaks Chinese and can probably read it if I send him a photo

Yeh this will be a nightmare to source whenever it breaks. My advice would be take it apart and modify it to have more universal connectors. Send us a pic of the Chinese writing though, my bro speaks Chinese and can probably read it if I send him a photo

Yeah. I've noticed on some backpack sprayers that the hose is connected directly to the pump and comes out throught a hole in the side. So for the moment that is what I've done.  I did like the convenience of being able to disconnect it should I need to.

I'll post a pic of the side panel when I get a moment

This is the sprayer

12ltr sprayer.jpg

This is the only writing on it. I somehow don't think it's going to be helpful, but Hey Ho let's see

sprayer 01.jpg

And here is another pic of the bulkhead male connector and broken female counterpart (should have a hosetail on it)

20171107_150431_resized.jpg

1386f6028f1a35de6b046aaecdb9d1ed.png
462216c13aad644bc3370e849ee14efe.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

No sorry I couldn’t work out how to copy and paste the link from the eBay app. It’s a Chinese copy of a ‘Mobi portable pressure washer’ so just search that and ‘hose connectors’ and you should find it. Or just type the wording in the search bar as it appears on the photos Iv sent.

That why I changed from hoselock to rectus or whatever it's called. Got fed up with the plastic bits leaking or breaking...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back