Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Blue cloths for trad detialing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo

View attachment 8411

Been using this cloth this past week and I have to say. Really really rate it. Much better than the unger ninjas.

Anyone else use different makes of these blue cloths. Much better than scrims etc ! IMHO.

What about that one you unpicked all the outside? Said you got it from a local shop?

Not got any here. Apart from that odd one. Which has now been washed lol.

I'm a scrim man, Imo the are unbeatable. Them fish scale cloths are good for the summer. Got an unger ninja and it's absolutely pathetic by far the worst thing I've used.

I thought these unger ninjas where awesome until I used a blue cloth. Now I am like URMMMM lol. They are ok the ninjas. Handle for wacking on a pole. Corners are good as well.

But the blue cloth I love. I will try a wilko one and a fishy one.

I don't do a lot of trad at all but i always use the easiest tools or equipment/chemicals etc.

Daveyboy recommended the wilko blue cloths to me they are great done all internal Mirrors and TVs with them little drop of pure also great for detailing.

My detailing cloths only usually get used for bee pollen etc which is stuck on the glass not to actually detail water off the glass

Unlucky if i use my cloth more than once on a house

Back