Struggling To Get Pressure Washer Jobs

Discussion in 'Pressure Washing' started by jimbob, Jan 30, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

how do you all go about getting your pressure washing jobs I seem to be struggling getting these ive tried the same methods I use as getting gutters and my other work(leaflets website facebook sign written van) but there few and far between usually just from my window customers. any help would be much appreciated

Advertisement
  2. A.K WINDOWS

im struggling to get any work mate now and again pressure washing job comes up dont know how people make a living doing it full time,best way probly is to ask on the door step if they want there drive doing?thats all the travlers do and they get it.

3. mr shine

mr shine Guru

it tends to be seasonal kind of work and it should improve come spring ,i canvas houses were the drive is dirty and often pick up work this way ,spring last year i had a small add in the local paper and got a fair bit of work from it

4. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

I might try the add I only got it last year when the hosepipe ban came in as a few customers were asking did a few then but its died off like you said its seasonal so hopefully get more nearer the summer

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I tend to get most of my hard surface cleaning work from ppl visiting my website also through recommendation and repeat business.

Winter is generally slower but I can still pick up a few due to outside surfaces becoming an h&s slips & trip issue. As we all know wet dirty surfaces covered in green slime are not idea to walk on. I've found badly maintained decking etc like this lethal to walk on when wet let alone trying to work from.

6. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

I think I just need to push it a bit more and try and get some pics for my website

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I always take pics when out giving quotes then if/when I do the job take more pics for that very same reason.

Pictures paint a thousand of words and all that so it is a must thesdays to show potential customer the quality of work can you offer. People are generally gobsmacked at the results so often will give customer feedback that I also put on my website too.

8. johnny bravo

if you have quality gear look 4 dirty drives, dont over price, im going to offer free resanding, they pay 4 the sand, ive put on my facebook free driveway cleaning for the first few customers, to gain experience, no takers yet.dooop

9. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

I dont find it that seasonal tbh, ok ive been doing it 7 years but all i do is small ads every 2nd week in local press and repeat customers are good work

10. johnny bravo

to put an add in gazette around £40 small add.

Advertisement