Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Won An Unger Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

Im buzzing I entered the unger pole giveaway on facebook and I have won a unger n lite aluminium pole

Can't wait to get my hands on it and give it a thrashing lol .

I will let you all know how I get on with it and write a review for the pole .

So far I have had .

A pole

A pair of gloves

An air freshner

And something else that I can't remember lol just for liking the unger page on facebook .

Oh yeah, so you did!

Congrats dude!!! :rolleyes:

Gonna have to enter more! :cool:

My luck needs changing! :tongue:

Just to join in - I won the same pole too! 24ft, I'm not sure if it will come with a brush head etc or if it literally is just the pole. I won it by being one of the first twenty five people to phone in when seeing their advert in a trade magazine. I phoned my friend and he phoned and got one as well! Happy days. Lottery next!!!

Lol smurf data mining .

Mate everytime you press a key on your phone everytime you step out your house people are watching you and your every move lol I dont care i am awake as awake can be unlike the rest of the sheeple .

Scarry world we live in....

At least unger now have a huge list of extra potential customers to flog stuff too. That's the oldest trick in the book giving stuff away for free. I'm just old bitter and twisted as I did not win anything really :laugh:

Lol smurf data mining .
Mate everytime you press a key on your phone everytime you step out your house people are watching you and your every move lol I dont care i am awake as awake can be unlike the rest of the sheeple .

Back