stuck on which hose to use from trolley?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by paul1, May 20, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

Hi still bit unsure what best hose to use for extension from pure freedom trolley? Bought the Gardiner microbore but seems to me not ideal for trolley use unless I'm mistaken especially as I was planning on initially wrapping around handle not on a reel?

Now thinking of using all season pole hose instead? Can anyone advise on very best soft easy to use hose for extension from trolley to my pole hose?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Not sure mate, I only have experience with yellow minibore hose...

Someone will be among to advise you! I've never used a trolley

3. jimmyboots

jimmyboots Forum Addict

paul1 I have answered your pm. You know which I prefer, but, there is nothing stopping you from trying both when all your kit turn up.
    Try a couple of dry runs on your own house with each hose and see what you're most comfortable with :thumbsup:

4. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

I use 30m nlite hose pole hose, I have it on a cheapy hose reel that I attach with a bungee to my daqua trolley.
    Im thinking of putting 30m microbore on reel and keeping the 30m pole hose aswell, but you cant use the pushfit fittings with this hose(nlight), I managed to get it in, but with much frustration.

5. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

Any more advice from anyone on best supple hose for extension from trolley to go for ?

thanks

6. SPECI4L

SPECI4L Member

I've used both orange & red Aqua-dapter pole hose on my trolley reel... they're definitely not what you'd call supple though! :rofl:

Advertisement