Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Going To Install My Wfp Van System Tomorrow.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

koopmaster

got a 400l tank and 2 x 3 ton straps and the other bits. Going to start installing it tomorrow, and tips guys.

make sure there are no leaks! lol dont forget to install a drain tap so you can drain your tank when even you need to! garages dont like full tanks of water when you take your van in!

make sure there are no leaks! lol dont forget to install a drain tap so you can drain your tank when even you need to! garages dont like full tanks of water when you take your van in!
It shouldnt matter. There hydrolic lifts . jacks should have more than enough power to lift them.

It shouldnt matter. There hydrolic lifts . jacks should have more than enough power to lift them.
That's was just an example, when I booked my van in for MOT they told me to make sure my tank is empty so they can do the checks safely,

Another reason to have one if for any reason the van packs up or crashed you can empty tank the tank to move it to new van

Come to think of it, I that would come in handy for filling my back pack (if I ever use it again)
That's is true it comes handy for a lot of things I also use it to wash hands if they get to bad too

That's is true it comes handy for a lot of things I also use it to wash hands if they get to bad too
My hand get really bad, I mean to the stge where the dirt doesnt even come off my hands. Its ''ladder dust'' thats what I call it lol. Its a night mare to get off, If you have ever worn white shoes out to work and used a ladder you may find it on your shoes as well depending on how you use the ladder

Yer that's the aluminium coming off and doing that I have that when I use my aluminum poles when the are wet its awful stuff to get off, have you tried that tell stuff that garages use on there hands? Can't remember what it's called.

Yer that's the aluminium coming off and doing that I have that when I use my aluminum poles when the are wet its awful stuff to get off, have you tried that tell stuff that garages use on there hands? Can't remember what it's called.
Soapy water with salt does the trick most of the time, it doesnt get it off completely though

Well its all installed, actually it was very easy. It took me about 2 hours to do. BUT... put about 100 L of water in as a test and there is a minute tiny leak where the 1 " goes. so I have to drain it and take it out again. going to use some plumbers tape.

I have a 1000 L tank in the garden (back of the house) and DAM are they big.... It wont fit into my house. so I need to know what you guys do in that situation but I will make a new thread for that question.

Back