Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ideas for waste water

Ashbrownbear

Has anyone got any ideas for the waste water that is being left when producing purified water? Currently I have 3 water butts nearly all full and with all the rain we been getting /size of garden I'm not using enough.been sithing it out to fill watering cans as haven't fitted a tap to 2 of the 3 butts. And now harder to do coz full of water and I presume all taps need to be fitted from the inside. Any helps/ideas?

The waste water from my static RO set up goes straight down the drain as would be impractical for me to save it for watering the garden. I dread to think how many 1000 L ibc's I would need to store/save the waste water when producing 1000 L of pure each day. :rolleyes:

That is if you want to spend thousands on and underground rainwater harvesting systems that's then pumped back into the house to flush toilets etc. One posh house I did last week actually had one of these under a large patio area I was cleaning.

Can always use it to flush the toilet.

Don't have to spend thousands on harvesting systems.

You can pump your stored RO waste water from any large tank to fill the cistern.

or just keep a number of 25l containers next to the toilet and pour straight in to launch your steaming log :laugh::laugh:.

When you think about it....what a waste of perfectly good drinking water we use, just to flush poo'n'pee down the pan.

Most water we drink has been treated and recycled from poo water at least 10 times already /emoticons/biggrin.png

come on smurfy you didnt mention the dinosaur pee.../emoticons/biggrin.png if you think about it....just where has water been in the past...oh its all right...if its pure...pure is pure ..ish...nobody mention the space station please...

Latest Posts

Back