Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

yesterdays work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

the finished result will be better as there is a bit of ghosting on the tiles from the dreaded black alghi so have treated that-six months from now it'll look a lot better i hope.

the whole estate is like this so i'm hoping to pick up residual work from this-im in the process of making a couple of banners so i get the neighbour envy approach

thanks mate,it was a very simple setup,and cost me a tad under £250 i could put links up if you are interested or via pm,the set up links in to my wfp set up but runs seperatley to it
How much did you charge to do that roof if you don't mind me asking. PM if you don't want to disclose :thumbsup:

How much did you charge to do that roof if you don't mind me asking. PM if you don't want to disclose :thumbsup:
i was at his neighbours cleaning the stone window cills when me and the neighbour got talking,i quoted £200 for the roof which is underpriced-but i was there and felt the need for a change from the windows,

the job should be around the £300 plus mark if i'm honest,theres a gable projection which is missed from the photo and plus the rear-an awefull lot of sqaure area to clean

thanks mate,it was a very simple setup,and cost me a tad under £250 i could put links up if you are interested or via pm,the set up links in to my wfp set up but runs seperatley to it
That looks well m8 what was setup could you pm me links

Controller still working well [emoji106]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

You could do that for £200 and stil have a great day

Depending on state - no scraping just a spray maybe a brush

Go do some Windows then go back rinse off

I don't think he sealed it mate so £20 of hypo at most

and I don't think it was mossy ( if it was same as next door )

@Taxlossloz hypo on Tarmac?do you use it?

I spent £150 on the Tarmac restorer and I get that cheap

It had to thick coats

All man holes had 2 coats off hammerite

And it had been pretreated for moss

So if I'd have done it for £200 I'd be almost at a loss

Would you softwash it?

Latest Posts

Back