Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

yesterdays work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Haha my phone mateI'm on wrong thread

Anyways when you softwash do you always scrape the moss first
Ha - yes or brush it mate

went on the softwash course

Came away re thinking the roofs

My plan is let roofers do the scraping and repairs then I spray

Safety and labour costs being main reason

Ha - yes or brush it matewent on the softwash course

Came away re thinking the roofs

My plan is let roofers do the scraping and repairs then I spray

Safety and labour costs being main reason
@Taxlossloz i have a roof to de moss only a bungalow first one I've agreed to is it as simple as getting up there with stiff broom and just brushing it down metre by metre?

Well if your putting the work in to scrape it off try to sell the spraying / treatment after as that will sweeten the profit

Otherwise moss will come back

Kill the algae

aahh sorry guys,i'm not on the forum all the time,55 Ltr 60psi Quad Bike Spot Sprayer Quad Bikes Wales Online

IMG_1693_grande.jpg

the sprayer i chose because its portable i can move it near the job-at the moment its attached to a short hose reel

the nozzle fits the end of my pole and is so handy for either roofs or driveways-well worth the money

chems come from benz full stop i don't and won't mix hypo with surfactant on site

a good face shield,wellies,and gloves with sleeves that go up to your armpits are well worth the money-safety first boys,it really is important i've learnt that to my cost as have many others

Did you use the same quad sprayer for the black wash and bio wash? Thinking of offering the service, but its a bit scary offering a service, that is new. Been on the Benz site, lots of information to read and try and understand.

Did you buy a clark pump for applying the biowash?

Back