summer time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Duncs, May 16, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

hi all
    well hope your all enjoying this spell of lovely weather
    so much better when you have nice weather every day makes our graft so much easier
    starting and finishing anytime you fancy.
    , then leasure and pleasure, have fun and enjoy your summer, remember only four weeks to our longest day
    and never had the barbecue out

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

BBQ out tomorrow at Tuffers Towers Duncs. Mmmm a nice sirloin will do for me :)

3. cheapncheerful

thanks for that duncs...not so sure about the four weeks to our longest day bit...not thought about that yet...mind you i think its a great shame that its lovely and light at 4.30am when the vast majority are asleep...wish the stupid governments that talk talk talk about british summer time do more just that talk... lets have longer, lighter nights so i can sit outside the pub...mind you a normal british summer its too cold....has been great of late...everyone smiling...long may it last..well i almost put the barby on tonight but was working too late....:)

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Fired up the BBQ yesterday for one of the daughter-in-laws birthday party.
    I had way too much to eat and drink so I'm hanging this morning....I even had to cancel a job today and rebook it for next weekend as woke up still drunk.:D

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

PMPL :D

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I'm also staying off the booze and out of direct sunlight today :cool:

Well that is if I can resist not going to the beer fridge....Oh darn I've just failed on that one :D

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Fired the barby up and the volcanic rock was covered in green stuff. So I thought I'd better burn that off before cooking. Left the gas on full blast and went inside to get a ciggy. Came out to find clouds of smoke all over the shop and the neighbours had all gone inside for some reason :D

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Oh dear me :D

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Anyhow that's nothing compaired to my troubles Tuffers:(....
    My beer fridge is almost empty now but the good news I won't be able to work tomorrow either :D

10. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

canny beat barby and beers goes so well together. just sent my partner bless her for more beers
    nothing worse than hangover in the morning, that feeling when you canny do nothing horrible

Advertisement