Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Onics Roadshow Middlesbrough Tomorrow 2-5Pm

WCF

Help Support WCF:

nwcs

Hi all just recive an email saying theres an onics roadshow going round the country.

Well I clicked to see when and where and it starts tomorrow.

In the morning its in Newcastle then coming to Middlesbrough in the afternoon.

Its at to premier inn on martin rd. Next to toby carvery. ..

Are onics stuff any good. ?

I got an old 45f carbon fibre pole of theres. Maybe I should take it for there museum its that old...

They may take pitty on me and give me a new one lol.

Do u get any freebies at these roadshows ???

I will go if you do he he

I'm thinking of going to the Oxford show next week. I'm going to buy a new pole in the next few weeks and most likely to buy a gardiners but thought I would try the Ionics range too.

What you doing with your old carbon 45'? How well does it work these days?

There new crash tested van systems looks the dogs nuts but imagine can work out quite expensive to run as you are tied in to using their filters etc. Dread to think how much it would cost to run their new Zero (0 parts per billion systems). As for poles I've never used them either but some ppl like shazzy has so best ask her.

I have seen their older kit as a few lads have them around by me but is a huge investment to make especially if you buy on tick including a new van. Their example finance price for a new renault Master fitted with a 1000 lire Zero Hot water System will set you back a whopping £731 per month over 5 years. You would need some serious monthly turnover to even consider buying something like that.

My 45 f is one of there old yellow poles very heavy but for the odd job its fine.

I don't need it as my highest job I have 31f pole that reaches.

Well just been down to see them and there van system look great but as smurf said will probably cost loads to run.

There hose and real look cheap and not very stong. There hose was soft and look like garden hose.

Now there poles........

There all made a funny noise when opening snd closing. Lol

Couldn't beleave how small the closed lent of the grafters was......I was inpressed. Very light but fittings and clamps looked cheap.

Clamps look like there would break easy.....but I may be wrong....!

Glider poles looked good but at them prices they should lol.

All in all things looked very showy meaning things looked good but would they still look good after a month of uses....

I would of bought a grafter off them to try as they said they had offers on the poles but when I said ok I will buy a grafter they said there was no offers on the grafter poles....!!

My 45 f is one of there old yellow poles very heavy but for the odd job its fine.

I don't need it as my highest job I have 31f pole that reaches.

Well just been down to see them and there van system look great but as smurf said will probably cost loads to run.

There hose and real look cheap and not very stong. There hose was soft and look like garden hose.

Now there poles........

There all made a funny noise when opening snd closing. Lol

Couldn't beleave how small the closed lent of the grafters was......I was inpressed. Very light but fittings and clamps looked cheap.

Clamps look like there would break easy.....but I may be wrong....!

Glider poles looked good but at them prices they should lol.

All in all things looked very showy meaning things looked good but would they still look good after a month of uses....

I would of bought a grafter off them to try as they said they had offers on the poles but when I said ok I will buy a grafter they said there was no offers on the grafter poles....!!
No offers on the grafters? Hmmm.. that's the pole i'd be interested in. What size did you try? I'b be keen on getting the largest 32ft

Have you tried a gardiner pole, how do they compare?

No offers on the grafters? Hmmm.. that's the pole i'd be interested in. What size did you try? I'b be keen on getting the largest 32ft

Have you tried a gardiner pole, how do they compare?
Ive had a play with the clx27 gardener pole and the grafter seemed a lighter and better pole.

But didn't really like the gardener clamps eather.

Maybe after using new pole clamps that your not use too your fine after a day.

There was no offers on the grafters as there the cheaper poles......

Ive had a play with the clx27 gardener pole and the grafter seemed a lighter and better pole.

But didn't really like the gardener clamps eather.

Maybe after using new pole clamps that your not use too your fine after a day.

There was no offers on the grafters as there the cheaper poles......
Cheers mate I appreciate the info. I'm currently using an old green fiberglass thing so anything will be an improvement

Back