Talktalk

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Smurf, Jul 16, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Anyone using TalkTalk if so what do you think?

Advertisement
  2. norm

norm Grand Master

mother in law was with them a year or two ago and she didnt like them Smurf hard to leave them and charging her after she had left
    maybe they are better now?

3. paulio

paulio Active Member

Was with them for a year, absolute nightmare, customer service was rubbish and was problem after problem with the equipment.

4. cheapncheerful

cra.p cra.p...you mean...they may be better as it was a few years ago...and thankfully my son couldnt stand it no longer and switched us to his sky account....and thats been great.....also we left him to keep paying the bill and kept quiet as its the only way he will pay back what we have lent him in the past....still got loads for holidays a new motorbike etc....and hmmm, rent whats that?

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

#5 Smurf, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
    Why I asked is that my wife's contract phone was due for renewal and nagged me to get rid of virgin and go with talktalk on their cheaper esentials package internet, landline & basic tv for £25 per month instead of £59 we are paying now. Once signed up on that package then she could get get a realy cheap mobile phone deal for £12.50 as was paying £25 per month for a much lower spec contract.

Most of our family are with talktalk now so seemed a good idea to change over. I guess time will tell once it's all setup and working how good or bad talktalk is. I'm dreading the change over to be honest so if I'm not on here for a while you will know they have cocked up bigtime :D

At least the missus is paying for a new contract phone for me too for all the hassle. Bless her:)
    What do you think of this £12.50 mobile phone package as all I want it for is to make the odd call so will work out cheaper than a pay as you go I currently use?
    http://mobile.talktalk.co.uk/handsets/samsung-galaxy-s3-mini-blue#fullProductSpec

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

So does anyone have anything good to say about talktalk :rolleyes:

7. norm

norm Grand Master

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I take that as a NO then....Oops! :D

9. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

You can get a decent ish phone for cheap with tmobile ee and get unlimited text phone and net for around 15 quid a month
    Galaxy but lower spec than s for around 40 quid initial outlay

10. cheapncheerful

yeh ....my lad said....if you dont want to talk to smurfy again....tell him to get talk talk....:rofl:well my lad is quite funny....

Advertisement