tall round bucket

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by boarcity, Jun 26, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. boarcity

boarcity Guest

#1 boarcity, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
    anyone seen a bucket like this? im sure iv seen these somewhere over the yrs but cant remember where....

tallbucket.jpg these are whats popular with windies in the states. this round and tall shape means that if you carry the bucket in the back of your car/van full of water it does not slop out . oblong buckets slop out like no tomorrow !!! iv been carrying my buckets in a big plastic box to catch the slops but its a real pain in the ass

Advertisement
  2. boarcity

boarcity Guest

slopper.jpg these 2 designs are big time sloppers th (1).jpg

3. Alien Human

I carry mine in 25l jerrys and then change it each time......equally a bit of a pain in the ass.

What capacity are those tall buckets Boar?

........i also often just use the garden hose pipe to pop a bit of water in my bucket - where it is possible.

4. Jake

Jake Grand Master

5. Jacob

Jacob Guest

Ablong bucket with sealed lid is what i use and it stands on my back seat no probs at all.
    Did use round bucket ob back of my car, but when driving in wet weather or snow all the grime from road is thrown up at tools and in water, not good. And when half empty you dont wet your mop completely so i would all day every day go for the long one :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Pickingpaul

Pickingpaul Forum Addict

I havmt used a bucket full of water for 15 years. I take 1.5L bottles of water with liquid soap already in and mixed, i simply pour water into my boab when i start and top up every now and then.

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Nice find Jimroot

Still the one that I posted with a lid is only 6 squid as I'm sure boarcity would order few for his crew

9. Jimroot

Jimroot Guru

image.jpg Good find too smurf :thumbsup:

Not sure quite the spec BC is after, lid/no lid

I've started using a nappy bucket ^, as I've now got 250L tank on my van I can draw a few litres at a time or fill my trolley

Advertisement