Tank in van

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by kahoona, Jan 22, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. kahoona

kahoona Well-Known Member

I just finished fitting a tank in my van (VW Caddy), no more lugging barrels for me and I have a load more space:) I had about 10 barrels full so decided to empty them straight in, so i lift the first one up on top of the tank cap over the filling hole start to unscrew the cap from the barrel and before I know it the cap flys off in a gush or water and is now floating round in the tank:mad:. of course its stubbornly staying on the wrong side of the baffle for me to be able to fish it out, hey ho the joys of diy!

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Could be worse, could be a new mobile phone whilst using it as a torch, a few lads have done that!

You will find your new tank a pure joy by comparison to all those bottles.

3. Cookie

Cookie Member

I swapped over from 25L barrels to a 350L tank recently. I get a lot less aches now after a days work!

4. kahoona

Very true Green, I can just imagine a customer phoning one of them lads and a jet of pure water squirting them in the ear. :rofl:

I'm looking forward to putting it thru its paces, those bloody barrels always seemed to run out when I had got to the farthest point from the van!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. kahoona

one question I do have is transfer pumps to get the water from my storage tank(s) 2 200ltr water butts in the garage, into my van tank. any suggestions? I have seem them for as little as £35 from screwfix.

Titan TTB582PMP 400W Automatic Dirty Water Pump 240V

would something like this do, I would be putting about 300ltrs per day thru it

6. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

That looks ok. Got mine from Varitech.
    Its true, a van mount will make your day a breeze compared to barrels

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

It could be worse! I dropped a torch in my tank :rofl:

image.jpg

Attached Files:

Advertisement