Tank system into car

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by marksss, Feb 7, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. marksss

marksss Member

has anyone ever put a small tank system say 200l/300l into a back of a stand car/hackback,would this be possible or it it to much weight etc etc ?

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

hmmm...me thinking that too.....but ....mot first....suppose you would have to find the cars weight carrying capacity first...but I already carry 120 litres plus me...:D it is an estate though..

3. abs

abs Guru

I've got a 210ltr tank in my zafira and that's heavy I'd not dare go any heavier in any car

4. I used to carry 200 litres in a primera. Just like having two 15 stone passengers in the back. No dramas. Watch out for speed bumps!!

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

200 litre = over 31 stone not including the tank so best it's bolted/strapped down securely as you don’t want that crushing anyone in the front seats if/when involved in an rtc.

Advertisement