Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

We use Videos to advertise - does anyone else

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No Idea I wasn't there.
Cherry picker was taken but unfortunately could not be used on this particular building properly.

Jake we are not a big company - but we're gonna be /emoticons/smile.png

You will be when you collaborate with us old dazzer :cool:

I've got a gutter job coming up @Rhinoman its around 45ft so I should be ok hopefully [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
45ft - my guys do this height on an almost daily basis - no problem at all - I would say they use Omnipole mainly has it is strong - made of steel and helps break up grass sods etc

I've found at times it's hard enough to use omni ali guttervac poles on 2/3 storey buildings as they get bloody heavy. I've also found sods can also be a big problem to break up, suck or prise out so most of the time is quicker to remove sods by hand.

To be honest I think using a guttervac above 3 storey height is blooming bonkers if you ask me and I pity your crew @Rhinoman having to do them.

45ft - my guys do this height on an almost daily basis - no problem at all - I would say they use Omnipole mainly has it is strong - made of steel and helps break up grass sods etc

Maybe because they do so much they have developed muscles/techniques. I must admit it does look hard work to me but they seem to be very OK doing it.

Only way to find out is next time on a real 4/5 storey guttervac job you do it yourself and see what you think /emoticons/wink.png

That is the most important job in any business as without sales we would all be screwed. What I found funny is I assumed you where the hands on boss of the company that grafted for a living on the tools too.

Latest Posts

Back