Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Feedback required please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

He has done you proud a good job i get about 3 jobs a month though my website worth everypenny and time spent on it

nice 1, looks professional. maybe you should add the areas you cover? or an about us page? i think its good for people to know a little bit about the business?

Yeh that's good mate nice of him to do it for free I think I need to add more meat to mine maby some pics.

Also mate good mobile version aswell

Why does it say providing piano service since 1830 am I missing something ?

looks good

what else u got planned for it ?

how u getting on on your own now fella ?

Yeh that's good mate nice of him to do it for free I think I need to add more meat to mine maby some pics.

Also mate good mobile version aswell

Why does it say providing piano service since 1830 am I missing something ?
He was using it as a template

Is it built with WordPress? Looks good but there's some Flash content on the right hand side I'd drop this if I were you. Take a look at my How To Rank Higher on Google Places thread.
No idea, I just asked him to do me a website.

Flash content :huh: is that the empty space with a faint water image, if so this space is going to be filled with offers such as money off first cleans for commercial stuff etc

Is it built with WordPress? Looks good but there's some Flash content on the right hand side I'd drop this if I were you. Take a look at my How To Rank Higher on Google Places thread.
No idea, I just asked him to do me a website.

Flash content :huh: is that the empty space with a faint water image, if so this space is going to be filled with offers such as money off first cleans for commercial stuff etc
Ask your mate to do this without using Flash. JavaScript can do the same or just use simple text. Users on iPhone and other smart phones can't see Flash images.

looks good

what else u got planned for it ?

how u getting on on your own now fella ?
Going to have some more in depth detail when you click on the pics, a bit about the pure water system, area I cover and some special offers.

Getting on good by myself, seems each clean takes me a lot longer than it should, but all my customers are first cleans, got 28 on the books and a few who still have to get back to me, not bad for less than a month.

Next step is to have the van signage done.

Looks nice and clean mate, only problems I can see are the actual text and lack of keywords and description. Check out GSF's site here http://www.gsf-uk.com/services/window-cleaning.html to see what I mean about the text, it's no point just telling visitors that you do a good job because if your site isn't optimised properly you won't get any traffic from search engines and that main text should be aimed as much at those as it is to your potential customers.

Have a quick read of this page - http://personalweb.about.com/od/metatagstitleskeywords/a/9909metatags.htm - it should give you a better idea of the description and keywords shizzle I hope it helps.

And search engines take a bit more notice of key phrases than keywords these days such as 'window cleaner london' or 'london window cleaners' rather than single words like window, cleaner, london, glass, safe, squeegee etc.

Back