Tapatalk

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by mark m, Mar 17, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark m

mark m Hero

I have noticed a few of you use tapatalk i had a look and some of the downloads you have to pay for and some are free what one should i go for and why is it any good ?

Advertisement
  2. James

James Guru

Ive jailbroke my iPhone so every app is freeee :) tapatalk is awesome though, it shows you what posts have been commented on etc, it's the dogs

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?akjfxq

3. mark m

mark m Hero

Could you explain in easier terms are you saying you can use this forum on your phone

4. Paul

Paul Guest

Jp gets it for nothing because he's a bad boy and has had his phone jailbroken, but people like me and you on the rite side of the law have to pay for apps lol and yes you can use it on your phone either tapatalk or like me mobile version as I refuse to pay £1.99 coz I'm tight lol

5. Iain

Iain Guru

TapaTalk is well worth the £1.99

There's no more logging in or any kind of hassle. You just open the app and you're there! Easy

There's another one called Forum Runner but I've never used it although I've heard its very good

6. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Yep i must say £1.99 is a small price to pay for the extra ability it brings

7. James

James Guru

Lol at bad boy!

To be fair it's worth the £1.99 easily. It's much quicker than it used to be. I only jailbroke my iPhone because I'm not paying £50 for the TomTom Sat-Nav app. I like it free :D

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?bjgymg

8. Paul

Paul Guest

So what different features do you get on tapatalk to the mobile version of this forum ?

9. James

James Guru

It's just a simple piece of software Paul, it refreshes new posts/threads etc, it's really good, gives you different icons for quick selection like E-mail etc.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mgv24y

10. simon

simon Guru

ive just been given a samsung galaxy mini it says its android???? can this be jailbroke to get a sat nav app thing on & where would i go, there's a lad in the market who unlocks em is that similar

Advertisement