Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

frank is back again

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
He paid me a visit today

He obviously took my rhino ladder clamps back off as i wouldn't forget to put them on

Chucked them just under the side of the car as I only needed the ladders to get 1 window on a roof

Drove off after putting ladders back on and went straight over them, snapped the yellow handle completely off 1 of them

Had to tie a big microfibre round the ladder to hold the front on the roof bars

Ladder nearly slid off the front when i braked also after hearing the crunch

He paid me a visit todayHe obviously took my rhino ladder clamps back off as i wouldn't forget to put them on

Chucked them just under the side of the car as I only needed the ladders to get 1 window on a roof

Drove off after putting ladders back on and went straight over them, snapped the yellow handle completely off 1 of them

Had to tie a big microfibre round the ladder to hold the front on the roof bars

Ladder nearly slid off the front when i braked also after hearing the crunch
Frank paid me a visit yesterday morning. I got to my first job, reeled out my hose up the road, turned tap on, nothing, naff all, zilch. Frozen tap :confused:, so I switch the engine on, shove tap up exhaust to thaw it, zilch. Spend a good half hour trying to thaw it. Decided to go home and get a hairdryer on it. Thawed out in seconds and then back to work an hour late. I made sure the oil radiator was on last night, yep no thawing but frozen water on the windows on the first job this morning :eek:. Going to p1ss down tomorrow apparently :thumbsdown:

Back