Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Inclement Weather

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

Just had a custy txt back saying leave the windows til next yr due to inclement weather .

Yeab right mate your dumped !!!

You dont want me to use wfp due to your house getting wet now you dont want me to clean due to the weather !!!

Your dumped but you still owe me from last month you cheeky bleeder !

Some people eh you just cant please them but if they call me next yr first clean double bubble

Also a price rise for me having to put up with your **** !

Say to them, you had to go find other customers to make for the downfall, so aint got time for them

I did and got no reply .

The blokes a **** he thinks he knows everything he just boils my blood something chronic il be glad to see the back of him .

Send him a little letter reminding him about the outstanding payments and remind him verbal contracts can and are binding /emoticons/smile.png

Sounds like he doesn't want you to clean his windows anymore if the truth be known. ppl will go around the houses instead of just saying no thanks.

Sounds like he doesn't want you to clean his windows anymore if the truth be known. ppl will go around the houses instead of just saying no thanks.
I hope so cus i can be doing without eejits like him on my round .

He just txt me back saying please can you collect at 12.30 tomorrow i said i dont think so

As im working so his reply was be there at 12.30 sharp or dont receive payment !!!

What a bell end or what .

Lol don't work like that he pays you when you say do....if he doesn't wana do that send him a nice letter advising him of your solicitors name /emoticons/smile.png

Back