Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Happy Christmas!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo

Happy Christmas Guys & Girls.

Wont be on much over the Christmas break as i have lots to sort out for next year.

Have a lovely Christmas and dont get too drunk new years eve.

Will pop in and out over the break no doubt.

Not working tomorrow either, so that's a bloody result!

xx

Have a good un @Damo

I'm all done now so on the drink

Think I've earned a bottle or 2 now

Will be back in the gym after xmas though

Or my **** will hang out of my trousers even more lol

I hope someone's bought you a belt for Xmas @daveyboy1. I had to go and bleach my eyes after I saw that photo the other day :rof:

I was done by 11am today. I could have boxed it all off yesterday but the mrs forgot the kids were off school and had booked clients in so I had to be home for the little ones /emoticons/angry.png(

I'm off work now til the 4th. This is my first Xmas that I'm not employed by someone so I thought I'd treat myself to a nice break.

Merry Xmas everyone.

I am supposedly off till the 4th but i have a couple of 1 off jobs i could do next week if I wanted

Yes merry Xmas all. Will anyone log in here on Xmas day I wonder?

Got everything that was booked in done at 2:30 today. I'm only a week behind on my regular round.

Merry christmas lads, weather has ruined my chances of getting finished today, working tomorrow morning then feck it.

I will log in christmas day as well!

Back