Taxi Driving

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Jun 14, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Do you reckon there's more money in it than window cleaning?

Advertisement
  2. adyspurs

adyspurs Guru

Interesting tuffers,I've heard window cleaners who claim to be window cleaners in my area working every night taxi driving.
    BUNGLE Taxis 01234 5678910.
    Or for an unreliable and dodgy window cleaning service ring above number after 1pm and before 5.

3. Masons

Masons Guru

I'm sick of bungle already.

I've had funnier turds.

4. adyspurs

adyspurs Guru

Are you, good.

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

[SIZE=10.5pt]I've never been a taxi driver Tuffers so would not know first hand. But I do know ppl that are and work stupid long hours to earn a decent liveable wage. Go figure... [/SIZE]

6. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

more ££ in the windows definitely.. my brother is a taxi driver.. works every friday saturday and sunday night.. takes 2 days off during the week.. does ok, but says you have to work the weekends.. there would be days you would sit for hours and only get a handful of jobs, just about covering costs.. but suppose it depends on the depot and location... i also have 2 customers who gave up taxis recently because it just wasnt paying..

but like window cleaning, taxi driving is easy, and lots are doing it.. theres a few big companies in belfast, some with 700+ drivers.. about £150 w week depot rent = alot of money for the owners...

7. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

[SIZE=medium]No, definitely not. As with any business it’s up to the ability of the individual. The equipment or knowledge is available to all, its people that are different. So you’re going to get successful taxi drivers & successful window cleaners. The control with pricing is better & higher for window cleaning. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Richard [/SIZE]

8. shazzy692002

There was money in it years ago, my dad did it, worked all hours god sent, but was on a good 70k a year, with a very small tax bill. as with w/c, more competition, and cheaper price companies popping up all over the place doing it cheaper.!!

9. Murphy

Murphy Active Member

I used to be a cabby , **** life, I worked 60 hours plus a week to bring home about £300 a week .

10. HotWash Window Cleaners

If you thinking of increasing your earning potential get a hot water system tuffers, Climb the evolutionary ladder and get ahead of the late starters and clean up with customers.

Advertisement