Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My water is reading at 260ppm and I've ordered a vessel to make pure water,is this possible

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have both but some weeks when work is demanding I use a twin di to produce water much more quickly

I did start of di only with a tap of 200 but the cost wasn't unreasonable at all so just budget for it your quotes mate

Legend there is a saying walk before you can run!!and there is a reason,it's true!!

Stick to your guns get yourself a decent size di and start producing pure and making money and learning how to go about building a decent business

Now I'm not knocking some off the pros on here and I class myself as one of them lol

But when funds and business grows so can your equipment

I know I certainly didn't start with the best ro and system or van but have worked my way up and even now I don't have the flashiest gear but I have the tools to get the job done and done good

Yeah I agree mate,it's a case of building from scratch and like you say upgrade as I go along,if the customers happy then that's the result I want and they seem to be,how many customers do u guys have?did it take along time to gain them?thanks again for the help peeps

I do 25 litres in about 20 mins.
Yup....I run my water through DI Vessels at a flow rate of 1ltr/min :thumbsup:.......

I remember this tip from the Mrs, as she always tells me "Nice and slow is much better" .....

..............And I didn't even know she was a window :whistle:..... :rofl::rofl:.

Yeah I agree mate,it's a case of building from scratch and like you say upgrade as I go along,if the customers happy then that's the result I want and they seem to be,how many customers do u guys have?did it take along time to gain them?thanks again for the help peeps
I have a few hundred domestic ranging from terraces to mansions!i never turn work down also I have a lot of commercial work offices pubs etc!im constantly picking work up but I've been at it a long time!i got into window cleaning at the right time but def over the last few year more and more window cleaners have piped up in my area!

I've never advertised or door knocked or Facebook and at my biggest point had 4 lads and close to 1000 customers a month tho I downsized and the lads who worked for me do the work I set them up with

If I was you get a Facebook,adverts in local pages leaflets cards and just push away and when you get a customer you will find that customer nearly always leads to another!

Back