Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

TDS levels

WCF

Help Support WCF:

nearlyclean

Seen an interesting post on another forum about using water with a tds of 60,I try to use 000 ppm but I have used 15-20+ without problems

60 realy I know a lot say you can get away with 15 dunno if I would like to risk much more I usually stick as close to 0 as possible did use 15 once or twice with no problems.

You could jeopardize your reputation and risk getting a recall for the sake of using unsuitable water,I do try to keep close to 000 ppm,because if you do get a come back you can rule out the water as problem and work out what you need to do to avoid spotting,bag of resin or new filters is not a great cost when you think about the cost of losing customers and time to re clean a house

Yeah don't know how guys do this rain water harvest,we had loads of rain I will have to cut into the main roof drain pipe.

Ive tend to get a fair amount If its a heavy rain , had days when got around 500 l in 24 hours , rarely but 200 hundred No problem . 

IMG_0378.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back