TDS levels

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by nearlyclean, Feb 5, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. nearlyclean

Supplier

Seen an interesting post on another forum about using water with a tds of 60,I try to use 000 ppm but I have used 15-20+ without problems

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

60 realy I know a lot say you can get away with 15 dunno if I would like to risk much more I usually stick as close to 0 as possible did use 15 once or twice with no problems.

3. nearlyclean

Supplier

You could jeopardize your reputation and risk getting a recall for the sake of using unsuitable water,I do try to keep close to 000 ppm,because if you do get a come back you can rule out the water as problem and work out what you need to do to avoid spotting,bag of resin or new filters is not a great cost when you think about the cost of losing customers and time to re clean a house

4. nearlyclean

Supplier

been collecting and got a TDS of 010ppm great but only got 100l after one day heavy rain LOL

5. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Lol you will need a lot more rainy days to keep you going lol

6. nearlyclean

Supplier

Yeah don't know how guys do this rain water harvest,we had loads of rain I will have to cut into the main roof drain pipe.

Advertisement