Tds Reading 0 From Water Tank 3 From A Glass Or A Mug ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harvey69, Aug 27, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harvey69

harvey69 Member

hi. i just got my r o system today . starting using it . very very strange thing is happening . if i taste the water from the jerry can ( 25 litres). it reads o. but the same water tested from a mug or a glass reads 3 . has anyone got any ideas why ?????

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Soap residue on the mug.... The mug has been washed with non pure water at x PPM tiny particles coud still be left on the mug causing the slight variation. If its in the barrel at 0 then yer good to go!

3. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

even if it was reading 03 ur ok m8 so i wouldent werry eather way funny how tds can change like that tho, my m8 got his new pole hose an the water was 0 but tested it out the brush an it was 02 very strange must ove bin the new hose

4. Masons

Masons Guru

Exactly, when I read mine I rinse whatever beaker I'm testing it in a couple of times with the water. if it gets better with each rinse you're ok lol

5. harvey69

harvey69 Member

got 0 in a glass now after polishing thoroughly. cheers guys for your help

Advertisement