Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jackjoewill

Hi, I am in the process of changing to water fed system, only to find so many companies offering different systems and also prices. The best price so far is K-Systems, £2200 for 350l and fitting. Has anybody used this company, and is this a good price ?

diy is the cheepest way its easy to set up to, i can give u a list of stuff u will need if u like im shore others will also add to the list if nessery:)

There are plenty to choose from so best shop around for the best deal. You can also buy self fit systems too if you don't want to source the seperate parts yourself.

They all are just fabricators really as most buy in box standard parts and mount them on a tank frame they have designed themselves.

purefreedom

grippertank

k-systems

streamline

pure2o (cheaper ionic brand)

Ionic systems

concept20

to name but a few...

I'm sure k-systems has been mentioned in previous posts if you do a search to find out how good or bad they are.

k systems seem to do lots of van set ups ive sin loads on the net they even sell the van as well as the set up :thumbsup:

Maybe also have a look at buying a used system aswell as most of my kit I bought second hand from ebay

Daunting innit jack??

But i promise you it really is easy, where a bouts in the country are you, maybe someone on here can show you how they all work and dispel the scary prospect in front of you, and talk you through how everything connects

Are you any good at messing with stuff or are you a pay someone else to do it? Lol

just to say hi Jackjoewill i bet that gav is happy with all these new members....sorry i know little about wfp that is why i am here to learn and learn i am doing with a bit of banter of course../emoticons/smile.png

Def agree with setting up yourself.......helps if you get a problem, you're more likely to be able to identify and fix it yourself!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Also it really is easy

pure freedom have pump+controller+strainer all connected, and fixed onto a plate for you to add to a water tank, around £190 not much difference in buying seperate and connections needed, all setup ready to go. that i think will be my route.

i have just got hose and reel, im now after a water tank, and an ibc tank hopefully.

just check out youtube, you get some local lads who will help you out, you get some who wont, let them know where you are and asking them 4 advice wont hurt.

berlingo o6 reg

engine 1900

95.000 miles

mot dec

tax dec

new springs on front

new tyres front

runs great no problems at all

reason for selling

upgrading to bigger van wanting two hoses and bigger tank

pure freedom tank & cage

pure freedom pump controller ( runs great must say )

pure freedom hose (8mm)

battery split relay

my plan is if i can sell van and gear as one great if not after week take gear out sell van

£3.800 bargain

Latest Posts

Back