Tecbuk Black Brush. 2 Weeks Old

Discussion in 'Items For Sale' started by Ssierragls, Nov 6, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Ssierragls

Ssierragls Active Member

I've got a black tecbuk dual trim brush forsale, has seen about 6 days work, comes with gardiner quick loc or standard gardiner 90 deg brush socket. Has a few minor scuffs to the stock but virtually as new.

£30 inc delivery.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

How come you are selling it?

3. Ssierragls

Ssierragls Active Member

I've got a bad neck and the weight of it is playing it up, I've gone back to the extreme again.

4. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

lol must be a wind up !

5. OoO

OoO Guest

How much without postage £10? badooom tiiisssh

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Thanks Lee...Sorry to hear you have a bad neck so can fully understand why you are wanting to use an extreme again.

I've got a bad neck and the weight of it is playing it up, I've gone back to the extreme again.

Advertisement