Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice Needed Please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

fuggytail

Hi lads just need help ...What it is one of my custys had a party last week and she used sticky tape all over the front of her house to hold ballons ext..and shes pulled it all of but its left all the sticky stuff on the upvc frames and doors can anyone tell me the best stuff to use to remove it without leaving marks on the plastics thanks for any advice given ATB ...fuggy....

razor on the glass,but on the frames ipa works so well,thats the main ingredient of sticky stuff remover that is on sale in the shops etc,works much better than solvent cleaner,failing that timeissues etc cif and an old kitchen scrubber works fairly well(has to be an old scrubber as its worn in and won't abrade the pvc-u-)

Thanks lads for the replys she must have used 50 rolls of tape lol.It could turn in to a mornings work cuse soon as iv cleaned the sticky stuff off it will defo leave loads of white clean patches and she will no dought ask me to clean the lot the same .Anyway thanks for all your help ATb...

Back