Telescopic Ladders 3.8m

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Ryan, Feb 9, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Ryan

Ryan Guest

Anyone use these ?

If so how do u find it

Do these have a place in the window cleaning vans

ryan

Advertisement
  2. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

3. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

Used one once and it was okay, but 3.8m will get you just below the sills of 1st floor window of most modern houses so no really much cop

4. James

James Guru

These are just not worth buying buddy. Had a pair and as rico said they don't get you very high up. Much better out there.

James.

5. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

As wfp only, i dont use a ladder much at all. Just for helping me reach over and unlatch a gate or two, maybe half a dozen times in total during the course of my round. I do have a small ladder in the van, but it takes up a lot of room, so i am actually planning to get a telescopic one myself, probably amaller than 3.8m though. But if you see yourself using a ladder a lot, you would be better off getting a 'proper' ladder.

6. Ryan

Ryan Guest

Ya reason i'm asking is i will be mainly wfp but always would need a ladder to hand as soon as i go to a job without 1 i'll need it lol

I'll prob just get a double ***an 6m extended ladder and lock it on the roof rack in terms of price thay dont cost anymore.

thanks for the advise boys

7. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

Advertisement