Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Offer help to a new guy list

WCF

Help Support WCF:

nearlyclean

Just reading on the introduce section and got thinking, don't know if we tried it here or whether it was another forum.

Here goes

Guy that can help someone who may be starting up or changing to wfp list their name and area and guys who would need the help would pm that person for a days training. Sort of show them the ropes.

Needs a bit of refining, what you think

I thought about running paid gutter clearing courses but I've already given most of my secrets away on here./emoticons/biggrin.png

I thought about running paid gutter clearing courses but I've already given most of my secrets away on here./emoticons/biggrin.png
First rule of gutter clearing course's, is you don't talk about gutter clearing courses /emoticons/biggrin.png

/emoticons/biggrin.png

or slip over on slippery decking steps like I did today. Only thing that got hurt was my pride /emoticons/biggrin.png

/emoticons/biggrin.png
or slip over on slippery decking steps like I did today. Only thing that got hurt was my pride /emoticons/biggrin.png
some deckings are lethal on one of my customers houses if his decking is damp or slightly wet its like walking on ice, like youself iv also fell on me backside walking along it ......

Back