Telescopic lance/ extension

Discussion in 'Pressure Washing' started by scotty_boy, May 29, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. scotty_boy

scotty_boy Active Member

just wanted to to see if anyone has/has used a telescopic lance i have a big house to wash do and dont fancy going up the ladder while holding on to the lance.

cheers.

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Are you WFP? I posted a thread about an internal cleaning kit I made. I have used the same idea to make a telescopic lance..... Hang on this is power washing......my idea was for F/S/G cleans to get the plastic sprayed with a Virosol mixture.........

3. sdrah

sdrah Guest

Ive cleaned a house on wednesday using a Karcher K7 140 bar with 4m lance and believe me it was very useful

I havent got a telescopic lance for my honda jet washer however not sure if I need one as 140 BAR is just enough for cleaning a house

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

#4 Smurf, May 29, 2014
    Last edited: May 30, 2014
    I've got a 7.3 m telescopic lance that is very heavy and whippy so I hardly ever use it now. Stick too much pressure through it and will kick like a mule too as I found out making a right prat of myself in the process. Put a gutter clearing tool/bend on it and then the fun really starts as you will be all over the place like a man possesd :D

5. scotty_boy

scotty_boy Active Member

thats what i have been looking at the 7.3m ...... take it its not the best idea? did the 4m lance need a ladder at all to reach up to the top the house is quite tall.

6. sdrah

sdrah Guest

I needed ladder for the top right side only

[​IMG]

7. scotty_boy

scotty_boy Active Member

thanks for that been in contact with dual pumps and they only do a 2m extension or the telescopic lance, where did you get the 4m from?

8. M-CLEAN UK LTD

I've got a 10 metre extending lance. Try using that all day!!!!

Rob

Advertisement