Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anybody Tried Bukit Or Aworka

Tried out buckit a while back but opted for aworka ,It is in a different class to george and buckit . Vey very well designed and easy to navigate and use takes a few minutes every other night to update .It is a cloud based product which is a must .It works fantastic on your mobile great bit of kit .

Tried out buckit a while back but opted for aworka ,It is in a different class to george and buckit . Vey very well designed and easy to navigate and use takes a few minutes every other night to update .It is a cloud based product which is a must .It works fantastic on your mobile great bit of kit .
played around with them both for about 1 hour so far, aworka is the easiest to use so far

window cleaner pro all day long
Win pooh is just that !!!

Over complicated , over rated , junk !!!! But to be honest at least they gave me a full refund !!!!

Damn thing kept losing jobs , losing details , and to top it off locked me out my damn program .

Thanks for posting the original question. We, of course, are slightly biased /emoticons/wink.png , however, we have been working hard over the last few months to make Buckit as good as possible. We've recently added a new diary feature (amongst other things) and we have a dedicated support forum where you can post any questions/queries.

If you haven't tried Buckit recently, please give it a go and see what you think! We welcome all feedback (positive and negative) and we're always happy to consider implementing any suggestions which our customers have.

Buckit Team

buckit.co.uk

Back