Tell Me What You Think

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by JDMW, Feb 22, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. JDMW

JDMW Guru

just wondering what you guys think, its my first flier but i need input before i send off to get them all printed off.

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. David Taylor

David Taylor Well-Known Member

Edit it (make it shorter / less writing).

Also I would put a good offer on it other than just a free quote..

3. JDMW

JDMW Guru

special offer this week only, and have a star or something blank where i can put the price like £10 to reel them in. i dont personally mind doing homes for a tenner as im still make say 20 a hr aint i ??

4. David Taylor

thats up to you mate, but all your info i on your website so cut most of the spiel and direct them there...

also make some more, enough to go around your current clients, with refer a friend or neighbour for regular window cleaning and get your cleaned once for free.

just done this myself and picked 4 more jobs up from work i already had.

5. JDMW

JDMW Guru

good idea :)
    i normally say to my custys if they get me new customers ill do there windows for free for the rest of the year. seems to work as no one ever gets me 5 its always 1 or 2 so im safe there.

6. JDMW

JDMW Guru

what about now :)
    with the 20 % off thats going to get added to the price before they slip my that flier saying they want discount. i think it may work. the BIG RED 20% off is the first thing that draws ya eyes to the flyer

Attached Files:

7. David Taylor

Well I think its better, i wouldn`t try to fool them by not really giving the 20%, just be honest tell them the price knock 20% off the first clean and word will get round your a top HONEST bloke..

If some one offered you 500 jobs for keeps but the first time you had to give him the money would you do it? (I would I dont care if I lose money on the first clean I know I have the jobs for keeps after and make my money then)

I just think it best to keep it brief, to the point and with a good offer...

8. JDMW

JDMW Guru

i think with fliers if its not eye catching ppl just chuck them, i know what ever fliers i get in my door i never read coz i get them daily

9. harunh

harunh Legend

Not bad that mate

10. mark m

mark m Hero

looks good but I would shorten it a bit more some times short and sweet is good

Advertisement