Templates

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Paul, Feb 22, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Paul

Paul Guest

Is it wise to purchase a stationary pack off eBay? With blank forms such as risk assesments, invoices you know, all the paperwork you need they are pretty cheap and was thinking it would save a lot of time.

Advertisement
  2. laddergarder

Can you post a link to what your looking at?

3. Paul

Paul Guest

Just tried searching for it auction must of finished, I'm sure it will be relisted.

Do you know of any websites where they can be downloaded or even purchased.

4. Iain

Iain Guru

I've used VistaPrint a few times and they're great. You need to be careful as the cost can rise up quickly for things you wouldn't expect to have to pay for like adding your logo, QR code, etc. Having said that, you can customise the hell out of things and the finished results look very pro. Going back to costs, I'm not saying they're expensive but they love their hidden charges.

Also if you're buying in larger quan***ies you get MASSIVE discounts. I ordered some mini brochures for GSF yesterday they started at £1 each 25 but if you were ordering 1000 they dropped to 8p each! My advice if you are going to buy in bulk is to buy the smaller quan***y first, just to make sure you've got the design right.

Did you sort out your logo Paul? Let me know if you want any help I'll whip a couple together for you.

5. Paul

Paul Guest

It's more they essential paperwork I'm looking for risk assessments, invoices all that good stuff. :([hr]
    This sort of thing

http://www.windowcleaningresources.co.uk/html/window_cleaning_stationery_tem.html[hr]
    It will cost a little more around £40 on here but I think they are needed :)

6. laddergarder

Paul if you dont mind waiting until later, I can put your logo on the invoices and Risk Assesments we use, you can then just adjust them the way you want them.

Do you have MS Word?

GSF I dont think you've read that whole thread ;-)

7. Paul

Paul Guest

Ladder that would be great thank you very much for all your help youve given me. :)

8. laddergarder

Just change what you need to buddy, obviously we may work differently from each other so you may want to change things like our paragraph on outstanding payments, website information, payment methods etc.

risk assessment

Invoice

9. Paul

Paul Guest

Cheers pal just the thing :D

10. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

This is also another feature of our VIP downloads area, I have started to get some templates in there and will be adding more.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Advertisement