Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

February/6 nations

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Incheck

Is the 6 nations a noticeably quiet time for anyone else? February is consistently our quietest month. It’s looking completely flat at the moment for us. Got 2 weeks coming up with literally nothing happening [emoji54] i have been expecting it as its been the same every year. Thinking it may be due to people spending a lot on rugby days etc. Thank goodness we had a busier january than normal!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Is the 6 nations a noticeably quiet time for anyone else? February is consistently our quietest month. It’s looking completely flat at the moment for us. Got 2 weeks coming up with literally nothing happening
emoji54.png
i have been expecting it as its been the same every year. Thinking it may be due to people spending a lot on rugby days etc. Thank goodness we had a busier january than normal!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
I wouldn't care it's not as if your neck of the woods has much to watch or look forward to  :1f618:

Lol. We’ll see. I’m not big on ruggaz anyway. When i was a kid played for a while but got to a point where i was 5 ft 9 & 12 stone & everyone else is 6 ft + & 16 stone so the fun didnt last

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Busy all year round here as the regular jobs are done each month

Love my rugby.. 

42 6'2" forward (2nd row) and only retired from playing last season 

Just suffering too much after a sunday match as hurting all week after

Son is continuing the tradition as 17 year old 6'5" forward who makes me look tiny lol

Busy all year round here as the regular jobs are done each month

Love my rugby.. 

42 6'2" forward (2nd row) and only retired from playing last season 

Just suffering too much after a sunday match as hurting all week after

Son is continuing the tradition as 17 year old 6'5" forward who makes me look tiny lol
Just found out a Kiwi I played with at West Hartlepool, he was a hooker, his son now plays for Bath as a utility back. Have you seen the size of him  :1f632: Different game to when I played.

https://www.bathrugby.com/the-club/the-team/first-team/james-wilson/

Used to play in college played few different positions, mainly either blindside flanker or on either wing. Help I was tall, stocky and like a whippet, that was 10 year ago tho... As for 6 nations, England v Wales is always a fun one, as I'm English and living in wales, and all my neighbours and custys are proper rugby nuts!!

He is training to be a personal trainer / sports nutritionist and wants to work for saracens

Spends 3 hrs a day minimun in gym lol

I think it was the early 90's when it went professional, might have been late 80's. My brother and I were asked to go back to West Hartlepool as they were struggling. I'd ruptured both achilles by then so it was a no go for me but my brother went. The diet and training regime was ridiculous, not really possible if you did a full 40+ hour job.

Rugby isn't that popular is it?

Not like it's the football world cup 
 It is in Wales, I personally can't stand football, now more about the ££ than the game, most players are overpaid drama queens. My grandad used to say footballs a hooligans game played by gentlemen, and rugby's a gentleman's game played by hooligans. The amount of fighting that break out is unbelievable, but entertaining.

Lol i think you got that the wrong way round ^ but yeah ive heard the saying

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Had a beer with this guy when he was at sarrys and is a very nice guy

Watching his vids is like watching a tackling masterclass

Wish i could have tackled like that when I played

Broke opponents ribs etc when playing but this guy is like being hit by a tank

The premaddonnas are in the premiership, the lower divisions still maintain their pride.

Rugby is for those who don’t have the skill to play football. As the saying goes, you can teach a chimp to run with the ball in its hands ?

whoops, don’t want to upset @Dave B ?

Just joking with you @steve garwood lol

I used to love watching qpr lose oops i mean play and still like watching Stevenage borough with my son

Lower leagues are definitely better to watch

If only you could tackle like rugby in football it would be ok

How much better would it be if people tackled like this in football

Last edited by a moderator:
2 hours ago, Dave B said:

Just joking with you @steve garwood lol

I used to love watching qpr lose oops i mean play and still like watching Stevenage borough with my son

Lower leagues are definitely better to watch

If only you could tackle like rugby in football it would be ok

How much better would it be if people tackled like this in football

When I played centre half in Sunday league football on blackheath common, I tackled like that every week ?

Back