Text to customers the night before??

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Greener, Jan 4, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Greener

Greener Well-Known Member

Hi All, what do you text customers prior to cleaning regarding access i.e locked gates?

Cheers
    Greener

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

"Window cleaner calling tomorrow" they know whether to leave gate unlocked, money hidden etc from that text. Downside of texting is it gives them an opportunity to cancel, but sometimes you have to text beforehand otherwise you won't be able to do the job.

3. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

I don't text them , I give them a friendly call to make sure there know I'm coming , used to sent text but half of them never replied .

4. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

My standard text is:
    Window cleaner-I will be round tomorrow, weather permitting

5. TolishAPurd

I think I'm going to switch mine to this^ as I'm fed up of having to write a cancellation text when its rained off. With your text at least they can look out the window themselves and see you are probably not coming.

6. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

never text or phone, gives them to much of a chance for the " just mis it this time " or they are not that dirty this time

7. TolishAPurd

Yep thats my policy when I can get away with it, but all the ones I text are just because I need a gate open, or in some cases I need to clean a dodgy window from the inside.

8. Posh

Posh Hero

As said some you have to tex to get gate open. Also I will ask to leave money out. If they don't I don't clean them. To many say sorry I forgot. I can ferget to clean windows to. Works both ways. My tex is

Hi. Weather permitting will be round Tomorow to do windows. Please leave gate open & money out if not there. Thanks. Paul.

9. johnny bravo

i text, i will be at your house cleaning windows, at 11am, if you can leave your bungallow bedroom curtains open again and wear that sexy see through neglegea and doing what you were doing last time, WHEN I SURPRISED YOU there will be no charge again

ill have to just charge halfprice. sick of all these free bies im giving my customers, always check there hubbys car is not there.
    LOL:specs:p:whistle:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

Come rain or shine I'll be out . I never say anything about weather .!!!!! Train them your a seasoned window cleaner !!!!

Advertisement