Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

who likes pussy

tench0771

lmfao
1451959_1422034968058499_7088213801255818581_n.jpg

yeh me likes pussy....meow:rolleyes:dont shake it too much or else you'll get wet...

i used to drink it every day when it was under the old name furry cup...i found it to be addictive though and also it gave me great energy whilst i drank it but afterwards left me knackered.

i have managed to get my addiction under control with the help of the wife and now only drink it at the weekend when i have more time to recover.

i was annoyed recently when i got a hair stuck in my teeth after drinking it and wrote to the manufacture and they admitted a problem with hair nets on the production line but have since solved it by using a brazilian solution from their factory over there.

they sent me a years supply free as compensation so i have a cupboard with fifty cans in the kitchen too work through....but the wife keeps the key....

i don't get as much time to drink it these days and due to its addictive nature i try to do it in secret and there are always too many kids around..

it smells of success and tastes beautiful but afterwards always makes me want fish and chips.

the trouble is writing this is making me want to relapse but its a long time till the weekend....

of course a weekend is what you get if you drink this stuff all the time....:rofl:

lets just hope gav can't crack the code....

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a 'diet' version of this for us married folk? -Half the amount of servings.

...oh, and it gives you a headache too.

I actually clicked this thread because of the title and actually thought that it was about something else. I have never heard about this drink until today. I wonder what does it taste like?

er what was the something else you thought it was about teabwoi..?

its okay its all the rage with the windowcleaners around here....dont think the female windowcleaners like it much although you never know...its kinda hard to describe the taste...but i must like it...being an addict....:rofl: roll on saturday...

I have been looking for this thing everywhere and I just can't seem to find it in the shops around here. I guess I got to try Amazon.com

does anyone want to let teabwoi in on our great british humor....:rofl:eek:r do you think hes winding us up....

yep mr taytay stella and pussy what more can a man want...well okay....i have to have my fry up too:rofl:

Back