thank you

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by clear view of silverton, Mar 15, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. clear view of silverton

clear view of silverton Active Member

Thought it was about time i gave everyone a massive thank you since joining ive found nothing but suport from you guys and girls on this site ive doubted myself and what i was doing and where i was going but with so much help advice and infomaion i have pushed passed all of this tighted up pricing and the way i work and things just keep getting better and better so thank you

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. TWC

TWC Active Member

Ditto
    Absolute gold mine this site with so many decent people willing to help us clueless newbies.
    Thank you

3. Ads81

Ads81 Member

Absolutely, invaluable advice from in my mind ... Decent people, been a member for a few days now and already learned so many things about coming out of trad and into pole. 11/10

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Advertisement