Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

shreck123

hye guys has anyone seen the new beta brush pack on window cleaning warehouse page 4 brushes for 65 quid looks good but seems a bit cheap for four brushes?

think they will be my next purchase if u get two good brushes out of the two its still half tidy

Picked up the first model 1.0 Beta, they are on 1.5 Beta right now that I am aware of. There have been issues of breakage with them here in the states. I have yet to use mine as I am getting into wfp, need to get all my bits put together and plumbed. I just picked up a Unger nlite brush, and have a black duel trim that I think you guys get with the Gardner poles, the beta pack is nowhere near the quality of my other two brushes, there has been a lot of hype about them but I think they lack, what a quality brush has. I would save my money till they get things sorted or buy a brush that you know is of good quality.

One note: they have replaced the brushes/angles etc.. with a newer version for those that have had issues.

You guys seem to have a good selection of brushes as well as pretty good prices, compared with what we have here in the US, seems like all the wfp equipment here if it is not produced in the US has a nice price tag, to cover the shipping, tax etc...

yeahy theres pleanty of choice obver here only thing is sorting thje good from the **** lol

You guys seem to have a good selection of brushes as well as pretty good prices, compared with what we have here in the US, seems like all the wfp equipment here if it is not produced in the US has a nice price tag, to cover the shipping, tax etc...
I often ship to the USA and Canada, it can get expensive just for one brush; I have just emailed the shipping cost yesterday to customers address in Canada, it works out at £38 up to 1kg and £52 for 2kg - much more cost affective to have 3 or 4 brushes sent.

I can usually offer the customer the 3rd or 4th brush at no extra cost or for very little extra, depending on the order. The shipping cost can work out at less than £5 per brush when you include other extras such as a free carbon fibre extension.

Richard

Back