thanks guys

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by dasslr1, Mar 9, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

motivation has been low recently but reading post and a kick up the **** was helpful .its been raining all day (up to now ) and I could of easily not done anything today but thought ill go canvassing ,didn't want to but if you want work you have to go get it .did a few hours out posting flyers ,got back in and iv too missed calls ,so called back .going round tomorrow to quote them ,and one asked can I do her gutters soffits and cladding .I think there's an extension round back too.
    I could of easily stayed in today watching Netflix and think about doing something or go get it . a few soaked hours out and it was worth it .

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. Posh

Posh Hero

I've stayed in
    Don't like getting wet unless it's somet I enjoy

Good for you tho

3. Markyboy 50

Well done mate. Was worth it. I stayed at home as well posh. Housework. Paperwork. And touched up the paint in my hall. Still chucking it down ere

4. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

im on house work to lol

5. Markyboy 50

Might as well do it while it's raining. Although I'm in the bath now. Off to see the lucky lady soon

6. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

I needed a massive kick up the **** to get out there today. I've been away so had Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday off. I was still suffering from too much beer on Tuesday so decided to have an admin day, sort a few bits out and do some quotes.

I saw the forecast last night and knew it wasn't going to be a great day. Was chucking it down when I got up and I thought about staying home for the day.

My mrs (who's 36 weeks pregnant) was working today so I knew it wasn't fair for me to doss around at home if she's working so I got out there and did two houses. Gutters cleared and gutters & fascias cleaned on both.

I was back in the house less than three hours later £200 richer.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

About time you did something Neil :p
    dasslr1 nice one buddy..you have to use any opportunity like that to get more work

8. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

I am a lazy git sometimes.
    Tomorrow is my first day using the new van so that's got me motivated for the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Advertisement