Thanks smurf, boarcity and everyone else

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by windowsurfer, Nov 27, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

Thanks Smurf for the advice in various threads for the stand off, ubik2000, ankalad ( its still in box, still swithering to get the BPS combination Ladder to fit ankalad on):thumbsup:

Thanks Boarcity for heads up about the gutter tools in BnQ:thumbsup:

Had a decent paying job the other day that took about 5 hours to clean gutters in/outs. In my old job I would have had to work two days to get that kind of cash:)

Thanks to everyone else for all the advice thats making me into the man I am becoming, a cleaning ma(n)chine:thumbsup:.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

No prods:thumbsup:

The ankalad can be fitted to any ali ladder easily as long as the base section has 9 or more rungs so no excuse for not using it really.

It can also be swapped over to other ladders easily too just by undoing the 4 nuts on the 2 threaded bar steals that go through the 1st & 9th rung.

That reminds me when I get around to it I have a new ankalad fitted on my other set of normal ladders that I want to swap over with an old ankalad on my bps ladders I use mostly as being new are easier to set up and fold away.

Keep safe ;)

3. cheapncheerful

:balloondance:yep ditto...to all concerned and you know who you are....oh and happy xmas well its almost here.....:balloondance::balloondance:me loves a good party....

Advertisement