Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Waiting For My Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

joe34

I ordered a new slx30 on the 14th hoping it will come soon as i've got alot of high work which is over due,has anyone eles ordered anything from gardiner recently ?and how long did you have to wait? i know they have alot of orders to get out ,fingers crossed for this week

I ordered a SLX22 & SLX39 (but only this morning lol)

But it does say allow 5-7 WORKING DAYS lead time, so if you ordered the 14th I would of thought it will be with you 23rd 24th latest

As stated above I ordered sun morning, courier picked up Monday, I saw TNT bloke in plain van at my local shop & asked if he had my parcel, & yes he did what a result went to work with new poles today, was like xmas come early for me excited to go to work lol

Anyway I had a super fast Delivery from Gardiner poles! hope that doesn't rub it in for people still waiting lol

As stated above I ordered sun morning, courier picked up Monday, I saw TNT bloke in plain van at my local shop & asked if he had my parcel, & yes he did what a result went to work with new poles today, was like xmas come early for me excited to go to work lol

Anyway I had a super fast Delivery from Gardiner poles! hope that doesn't rub it in for people still waiting lol
Awesome, let us know what you think in a few days /emoticons/biggrin.png

First thing i noticed was the slx22 was a good inch longer than the clx22 when both bare & shut, which I thought was weird as meant to be the same?

Will give them a proper comparison at the weekend

Back