Thanks

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by bluemoon, Feb 28, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. bluemoon

bluemoon Member

hi to all here on the forum. i have started to set up my own wfp business after working for someone else for 2 years. the advice i found here has been invaluable in getting me pointing in the right direction, so a big thanks to you guys (and gals!!!) i should be on the road next week and get van sign written then as well. having used the concept2o system before i thought it would be very complicated and expensive to start myself. well it is expensive to use that system, was quoted £12000 for the system, and then i would still need to buy a van!!! so i looked around here and spoke to another window cleaner friend who showed me his system which was so simple i could hardly believe it. so after looking around here for advice i managed to get all the bits i needed for about £7000 inc a nice little combo van. can't wait to get out there and start working, although i know will be doing more door knocking than working to begin with!!! lol!!! thanks again to all here and keep up the good work

Advertisement
  2. instrength

instrength Well-Known Member

Good luck I'm sure it will go very well for you... :)

3. mark m

mark m Hero

Good luck I am sure you will do fine you got the right gear so know just get out there and start knocking

4. bluemoon

bluemoon Member

Thanks i'm sure it will if i put the work in. And Mark keep up the good work, your videos have been very helpful

5. harunh

harunh Legend

good luck mate :) get knocking on them doors :p lol

6. mr shine

mr shine Guru

good luck with your new business , at least the winter is nearly gone so your timing is good

Advertisement