Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

K Systems

Yeah their good i heard /emoticons/smile.png their run the show on ebay wfp wise /emoticons/smile.png no doubt in that ! They even bought their own hose reels out now aswell ,

Ehen i upgrade to a bigger system n van this is when i get 300 customers.... Ill be looking at k systems /emoticons/smile.png

do not use them i have booked in 3 times for my van. not one person got back to me to let me no when i can go down was going to have a 4040 ro and a hot water heater put in my van the man told me 900 pound i said thats fine could you send me some pic so i can see what you sell he did not send them to my email so phoned him back 2 week later and he said he would send them again still not got them then i phoned up and booked in for september and he said he would phone me 2 days before i was due to go to make sure he's got all the bits we are now in november and still no phone call i got to reach2clean now go place

do not use them i have booked in 3 times for my van. not one person got back to me to let me no when i can go down was going to have a 4040 ro and a hot water heater put in my van the man told me 900 pound i said thats fine could you send me some pic so i can see what you sell he did not send them to my email so phoned him back 2 week later and he said he would send them again still not got them then i phoned up and booked in for september and he said he would phone me 2 days before i was due to go to make sure he's got all the bits we are now in november and still no phone call i got to reach2clean now go place
why would they not get back to you ? /emoticons/wacko.png its business for them /emoticons/wacko.png lol

Back