Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got 1 New Customer Who Didnt Like Trad

harunh

When i was dropping leaflets.... i was on my way back to the car a women pulls over and says i just tried ringing u... etc we need a window cleaner.. I go when are u home so i can quote she goes my husband is their.... and i said ill pop down then ... quoted them £7.00 and said to him i can do them now for u if u like /emoticons/smile.png we agreed 4 weekly etc...

He told me his ex window cleaner they got rid of him he used to stand on the tiles and had to always replace them etc.... So i started cleaned his windows he goes to me no money in the house /emoticons/mellow.png He told me this before he started cleaning but i said no problem.... he had a nice house with a nice car on the drive

So he came over and goes wow that is some cool gear your using their... he goes you getting water from your van... i dont think hes ever seen a pole in his life... i go yeah really expensive though ! Then he just looked amazed and happy /emoticons/smile.png

I explained to him its pure water and it leaves no streaks etc /emoticons/smile.png So i finished cleaning and toke his details etc.... and his wife miss called me earlier... but i couldnt be bothered checking my phone... so i asked him for his number he goes to me am always away..... so give you my wifes.... so he gave his wifes.. and the last digit .... was a 6... but he said to me 7 instead of 6... i made him repeat it and he still said 7...... which was strange because he surely cant have his girls number put in wrong in his phone ! /emoticons/tongue.png

Lol so i went on to my missed calls and re corrected it for him haha

Yeah, had one who didn't want tiles trod on, some dont like wfp some prefer, mixed bag out there and takes some a while to catch up, thus prefer squeegees. In fact I know a woman who insists her windy use a chamois!!

I had a first clean Tuesday who had never seen a wfp and she said you left my windows wet, if they don't dry without streaks don't F-ing come back lol stupid cow can kiss my @ss I won't be going back to be spoke to like that

What a ***** Paul, don't need people like that, I nearly lost a customer today, they got big expensive sand stone sills put in, and said we think we will just do our own from now on incase the ladders damage the new sills, I said, oh we just invested in the pole system, she goes oh happy days then, would you mind using it for our tips from now on.. I goes not a problem love!

Back