Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Howwwww much?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Well it is well presented and seems very legit, if he takes the buyer to meet all the customers face to face, then it looks like a very good round, lots of room to expand, good prices as well,

Perhaps he should be selling it around the 15k mark, but when you think about it, compared to the yearly profit someone would make from the round, 21k isn't that bad, within two years you could clear a 21k debt if your were very disciplined, so in hind sight, it's not so bad really.

But, as always, things are only worth what people will pay for them, might only go for a tenner! o_O

Mental!!o_O no way!! build it ya self for nothing.

id feel like id been robbed:mask:

Think of all the kit you could buy ya self for that £££

is there a tax liability in the uk for buying or selling a round
I could imagine there would be. I'm sure a little red light would start flashing in the taxmans office if 21 grand appeared in your account.

Certainly done well to build that round up over two years, take my hat off to him. I would say £10k realistic price, but would still be worth it at £15k, wouldnt mind that round and working hours, customers not mind him working in the rain, aswell. Love it, all the best to him.

Back